Top answers from doctors based on your search:

low mo

Dr. Ron Citron
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Need more informatio: the terms "GR" and "MO" are unknown to me. Please translate.
44 years experience Pathology
1

49 years experience Pathology
44 years experience Pathology
1
Dr. Albert Pizzo
2 periods/mo ?why: Having 2 periods /mo is very abnormal. You need a complete workup. Many possibilities. Need to find the cause and iron is secondary.
Dr. Howard Feinberg
37 years experience Rheumatology
1
Dr. Steven Hebert
29 years experience Pathology
1
49 years experience Pathology
Dr. Shahruq Sarela
Dr. Sandhya Thomas-Montilus
Specializes in Internal Medicine
EKG & Holter: You need a physical exam, an ekg and some blood tests to do a basic workup. You may also need a Holter monitor for 24hrs.
1
Dr. Loretta Obi
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Yes.: HI. You may also want to check your calcium, magnesium, and iron levels which can present with similar symptom when low.

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!