U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Itchy rash on arms and legs only

A 31-year-old male asked:
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology 45 years experience
There are lots...: ...Of possibilities, but this time of year it is most likely to be an allergic response to something that came in contact with your arms, such as pois... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. R Smith
Dr. R Smithanswered
27 years experience
Itchy White Spots: This sounds like something known as dyshidrotic eczema, but without a picture or more description of the rash, it's hard to know. Would check with a ... Read More
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Can't diagnose with: available info. These lesions need to be visualized & a history needs to be obtained in order to make an accurate diagnosis. Sometimes lab testin... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Surgery 44 years experience
Allergy: most likely,it is an allergic reaction,could be a contact dermatitis.you need to figure out what you are allergic to and stop it. meanwhile take benad... Read More
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Olatokunbo Archie
Internal Medicine 24 years experience
Other symptoms..?: The symptoms you have described could be due to many different illnesses. In my experience, patients with meningitis most commonly present with high f... Read More
A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 37 years experience
Allergic reaction: The itchy rash may be related to the insect sting and a prolonged reaction. Other causes may include other triggers, including a food reaction. Use ... Read More
A 50-year-old female asked:
Dr. Scott Hacking
Family Medicine 19 years experience
Rash: Try benadryl (diphenhydramine) and hydorcortisone cream. If not better, take a picture of the rash and consult a Healthtap doctor.
A 42-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 33 years experience
Drug Eruption: Drug eruptions can mimic a wide range of dermatoses. The morphologies are myriad and include morbilliform, urticarial, papulosquamous, pustular, and b... Read More
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiac Electrophysiology 43 years experience
Of course it is: impossible to determine the nature of your rash and affliction without being able to see and touch your skin. This is unfortunately not something we c... Read More
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 37 years experience
Mgt: From your description there may be an allergic reaction. I would advise letting your PCP know and a dose of over the counter children's anti histamine... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Corey Clay
Allergy and Immunology 11 years experience
Too little info: Most skin rashes need to be examined in order to offer meaningful insight. In the case of a reaction, a discussion about potential exposures is also ... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership