U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Indigestion refried beans

A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. April Hartman
Pediatrics 27 years experience
Feeding Schedule: Most babies start with table foods at 6 months old. We caution parents against giving anything with honey in it as it has been associated with botulis... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Perez
Internal Medicine 38 years experience
Acid problem: Either too much acid is produced or the acid is not handled right. You may have reflux from the stomach into the esophagus by an incompetent esophagea... Read More
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. Robert Greer
Family Medicine 45 years experience
Tums, (calcium carbonate)the antacid.: Tums (calcium carbonate) are very cheap and work very well.Also a great source of calcium.
A 35-year-old female asked:
Dr. Leila Hashemi
Internal Medicine 22 years experience
Dyspepsia : The most common causes of indigestion are eating too much or too fast, Acid Reflux, gastritis, gastric ulcer, Functional dyspepsia (motility problem o... Read More
A 33-year-old member asked:
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Family Medicine 32 years experience
Abdominal symptoms: Usually, acid indigestion causes symptoms of abdominal pain, heart burn, increased burping or belching, acid taste in the mouth, nausea, vomiting, dia... Read More
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Hashmat Rajput
Internal Medicine 40 years experience
Indigestion: For heart burn there are many over the counter products and your pharmacist can guide you. However in 41 year person, if the problem is persistent , t... Read More
A 35-year-old member asked:
Dr. Mark Rasak
Cardiology 34 years experience
Need effective rx: Many patients need chronic therapy like Nexium (esomeprazole) daily pts often take it when they think they need it . The food is your bodies way of t... Read More
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 40 years experience
See your doctor: My answer differs than were i to advise a younger man to just try acid blockers & avoid alcohol, fats, spices). While your indigestion may be little m... Read More
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Unsure: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/c... Read More
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Robert Henson
Internal Medicine - Cardiology 33 years experience
See your doctor: this question, and the issues it might be are very complicated. you should see your doctor for evaluation. if this is an acute issue you might want ... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership