Top answers from doctors based on your search:

i hit my small feet finger and really hurtsits swollen and purple what can i do

Dr. Morris Westfried
46 years experience Dermatology
1
Dr. Gregory Harvey
38 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Toe fracture : Apply ice, use crutches, and an open toe shoe. You may also have to see an orthopedist if it looks deformed.
1
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
14 years experience Podiatry
Get an xray: To be sure there is no fracture, have a doctor evaluate you and take xrays.

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
28 years experience Podiatry
Dr. Howard Rubin
47 years experience Cardiology
Purple spots: Have this evaluated.
Dr. Kelty Baker
28 years experience Hematology
1
Dr. Peter Ihle
54 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
44 years experience Pathology
Get seen: From what you are describing, I cannot tell you that you do not have an Osler's node. Have your physician see you.
Dr. John Goldman
55 years experience Rheumatology
Need more informatio: Turning purple maybe acrocyanosis. This can be normal and physiologic. The swelling may be vascular but we need more information
Dr. Peter Tomasello
30 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
1
Dr. James Cullington
27 years experience Plastic Surgery
3