Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have warts on my hand then a few popped up on my scrotum are they both just plantar warts

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Warts: Without actually seeing the skin, it is difficult to say with certainty that these warts. Best to see your doctor for confirmation.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
40 years experience Podiatry
Neither: Neither one is a plantar wart. The term plantar refers to the bottom of the foot.

A male asked:
Dr. Anthony Fritz
Yes: Warts are caused by a virus and can spread.
1
Dr. Scott Keith
43 years experience Podiatry
Spread the wealth.: You must be very careful when self treating warts on your feet. They can be spread not only to other parts of the foot but to the fingers also.
45 years experience Pediatrics
2
Dr. Jonathan Posner
26 years experience Podiatry
No: There are many wart viruses, there are only a few that infect the feet. Wart viruses are contracted by contact.
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
Yes: That should be sufficient. Don't worry.
1
Dr. Janetta Carolin Malan
Specializes in
45 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Darren James
29 years experience Podiatry
Dr. Scott Keith
43 years experience Podiatry
2