Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have muscle spasmas in my lower stomach and both of my sides often what causes it

Dr. Robert Uyeda
44 years experience General Surgery
It could be: Hernia, abdominal or pelvic tumor, or, as you suggest, just muscle. In any event, show it to a doctor, so that the exact cause could be determined.

Dr. Kathy Robinson
1
Dr. Boris Aronzon
23 years experience Anesthesiology
See MD: To rule out rare conditions you will need to see a doctor.
Dr. Adam Smith
3
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
48 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Yes for sure: The muscles of the abdomen support the back when are tight , and that help to make the back stronger so that support lost it dose effect the back.
6
Dr. Philip Miller
1
Dr. Arthur Heller
42 years experience Gastroenterology
Can't tell here: Call your doc; could be gastrointestinal, gyn, musculoskeletal, none of the above.
1
Dr. Ki-Hon Lin
24 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
1
Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj
Need to see a doctor: Pulsating swelling must be looked at as sold aspossinle
Dr. Donald Colantino