Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have eustation tube dysfunction and my doctor says there is nothing he can do

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Not helping: It is not what you should take - it is what you MUST discuss with the doctor who prescribed the medicines that do not seem to be helping you.
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
53 years experience Holistic Medicine
1
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Extremely rare: But not unheard of. Get blood HCG next time.
Dr. Donald Colantino
Air embolism: My teaching has been that 5 cc of air may be problematic. 100 cc to 300 cc of air can be fatal.
Dr. Nick Debnath
20 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Insufficient info: To which tube are you referring? Hard to know which part of your anatomy you are discussing without more information.
Dr. Robert Uyeda
45 years experience General Surgery
1
Dr. Corey Bosin
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. John Rhoades
Below: It would be best to ask the DR who did the operation. They have first hand knowledge of the appearance of the tube, and the surrounding tissue.
Dr. Joe Littlejohn
26 years experience Urology
Scrotal cyst: Extratesticular cysts are of little clinical concern and can be easily confirmed with scrotal sonogram.
5