Top answers from doctors based on your search:

i have emphysema when i cough hard it hurts in my legs and in my back sometimes in my arms

Dr. Natraj Katta
18 years experience Hospital-based practice
2

Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
24 years experience Psychiatry
Low : Low iron stores resulting in significant anemia can be a cause for extremity pain.
Dr. Harold Fields
Pain: you need to see a physician to determine where the pain is coming from
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
35 years experience Pediatric Pulmonology
Mgt: Other considerations for these symptoms include an arrhythmia, angina and hypertension. I would suggest an EKG and another visit to your PCP.
1
Dr. A. tarig Ahmed
1
Dr. Derek Farley
23 years experience Urgent Care
3
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
50 years experience Endocrinology
COPD and asthma: Please make an appointment to see your lung doctor. Hope all goes well! Please keep me posted.
Dr. Joseph Oh
Dr. Joseph Oh answered
14 years experience Pediatrics
1
1
A male asked:
Dr. Oscar Novick
57 years experience Pediatrics
Coughing: You are describing the after effects of a very severe cough It is best that you see a doctor or pulmonologist for insight to your problem