Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have been sick and my ears stopped up now i am better but my ears still feel the same what can i do to get my ears to open back up

Dr. Gregory Hines
23 years experience in Family Medicine
Be seen: It is likely due to eustachian tube dysfunction. Your doctor will have several things that may help.
1

Dr. Albert Pizzo
59 years experience in Family Medicine
Ears blocked: Possibly you have a secondary infection in sinuses and ear canals. Check with your doctor re: treatment.
1
Dr. Yash Khanna
56 years experience in Family Medicine
Get it Checked: Since your problem is recurring,i suggest you get it checked preferably by and ENT Specialist
Dr. James Rotchford
40 years experience in Addiction Medicine
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
28 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
1
Dr. Shahid Rafique
43 years experience in Internal Medicine
2
Dr. Harold Kim
27 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Go see a doctor: The reasons can be a swimmer's ear or an acute middle ear infection. You need a good physical exam and treatment. Don't dally. It can be serious.
2
Dr. Donald Colantino
60 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
Dr. Scott Hackett
38 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
2
32 years experience in Pediatrics