Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have been feeling very tired and getting lots of headaches but now I have noticed a red rash that are like circles across my stomach it started with one big red circle on my hip which has spread across my stomach

Dr. Cynthia Villacis
21 years experience in Family Medicine

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
31 years experience in Family Medicine
Rash: RASH and headache are concerning. I woild be seen.
Dr. Laurence Badgley
52 years experience in General Practice
1
Dr. Shahid Rafique
43 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
Dr. Robert Jackson
42 years experience in Dermatology
You have to: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. This is the only way to find out.
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
See ur MD asap: Most probably urticaria/angioedema, see ur doctor asap, you may need an epinephrine pen to keep handy
Dr. Robert Stachler
30 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Doyle Huey
Specializes in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Robert Berger
40 years experience in Dermatology
Not sure: Soinds like may be eczema from dry skin-would get a dermatologist to check out to make sure.
1
Dr. Edwin Perez
18 years experience in Pain Management
Vasculitis?: You might have vasculitis? or some other cause for the petechia (little red spots). Time to go get some labwork to determine the cause.
1
Dr. Michael Sparacino
36 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
25 years experience in Ophthalmology
Dr. Michael Sparacino
36 years experience in Family Medicine
Call your doctor: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them.
1
Dr. David Earle
30 years experience in General Surgery
Dr. Samantha Maplethorpe
21 years experience in Family Medicine
Mole: You should have a Family Physician look at it.
Dr. John Michel
45 years experience in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
27 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Specializes in Family Medicine
Dr. John Michel
45 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Victor Bonuel
37 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
Dr. Martin Raff
55 years experience in Infectious Disease
Dr. Martin Raff
See a dermatologist: Without seeing this rash it is impossible to venture a guess as to its cause. Needs to be seen and a full history taken to effect a diagnosis.
1
1
Dr. Glynis Ablon
28 years experience in Dermatology
Could be simple: contact dermatitis but also could be more serious, see dermatologist for diagnosis and answers