Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have a pain in my right leg and it is more to the right side not the back like the calf what could it be

A 55-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
See details: These various issues may or may not be related. The only way to know what is going on is to see a doctor and have the problem evaluated.
1 thank

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Bradley Butkovich
26 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
If your back pain: Is increasing and you are not getting better i would recommend visiting a spine doc or pain doc to see what else can be done. Chronic pain med use is ... Read More
3 thanks
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gary Lawson
21 years experience Anesthesiology
Pain: Lolap. Your kidneys are not located in the lower back. From your symptoms you may have a myriad of causes, including a herniation in your back, hip bu ... Read More
5 thanks
A 45-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Michaels
52 years experience Urology
Sciatica: It sounds like sciatica. Get a doctor to examine you and do a neurological examination. He or she may also order radiological study for more accurate ... Read More
1 thank
A 39-year-old female asked:
Dr. Syed H. Sajid
28 years experience Psychiatry
Achilles' tearing: Achilles' tendon is attached superiorly to the lower part of the femur and upper part of the tibia. The calf muscle, which is a combination of gastroc ... Read More
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Vijay Laxmi Misra
21 years experience Internal Medicine
Abdominal pain: Appendicitis pain is usually associated with nausea and vomiting and fever.
1 thank
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
48 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Not realy?: You could on sided foot and leg pain, the cause for that could be from your back or from arthritis in that side or from injury one side. Thank you.
1 thank
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Warren Strudwick
29 years experience Sports Medicine
Have an evaluation: You could be experiencing symptoms from a cartilage or meniscal injury in your knee. Seek an evaluation with a knee specialist for a complete look at ... Read More
1 thank
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Zadeh
16 years experience General Surgery
No: Although it is possible to form stones in the bile ducts of your liver, this is very very rare.
2 thanks
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
41 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
See a sportsmed spec: See a non-surgical sports medicine specialist. It could be muscle strain.
A 47-year-old male asked:
Dr. Frances Dyro
53 years experience Neurology
Numbness : Numbness and burning in the upper thigh without muscle weakness is often caused by a nerve entrapment or neuropathy called meralgia paresthetica. Ther ... Read More
7 thanks
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Edward Hellman
28 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Sciatica: There are a number of potential causes, but among the more common is an irritation of the L5. Nerve in the back, which travels down the leg in the are ... Read More
1 thank
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Clemens
36 years experience General Surgery
Cyst or lipoma: The most common causes would be a sebaceous cyst or a fatty lump (lipoma). A clot in a vein or a foreign body are also possible. Unlikely but possible ... Read More
A 40-year-old male asked:
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
49 years experience Internal Medicine
Abdominal mm pain...: If it is not severe, it comes and goes, is not associated with other symptoms such as fever, chills diarrhea, constipation etc, then i suspect it is n ... Read More
A 39-year-old female asked:
Dr. Charles Saha
27 years experience Gastroenterology
Mammography: Please have the area examined to rule out a breast related problem. See your doctor and they can determine after an examination if you need further t ... Read More
A 49-year-old female asked:
Dr. Tariq Niazi
42 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
sounds most likely: As shingles, if there is an associated rash on rt side of the body. Otherwise it seems that you might have a spinal lesion causing nerves to be impin ... Read More
1 thank
A 42-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Kayvanfar
45 years experience Sports Medicine
Refer to answer: Please see your pcp to check your back for scitica.
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Nour Baltagi
29 years experience Pediatrics
Stomac pain: See if your stomac pain improves or worsens with pain, if not, it is unlikely that this is a stomac pain. Do you have any urinary pain. Do you drink p ... Read More
A 42-year-old member asked:
Dr. Joseph Newman
31 years experience Podiatry
A few things: It could be achilles tendinitis, a bursitis, a never irritation or something else. Seeing a podiatrist or orthopedist should help provide a more spec ... Read More
1 thank
A 43-year-old female asked:
Dr. Andres Carbunaru
23 years experience Prosthodontics
Joint problems: The muscle ( masseter) on the right side may be a little tight, check with your dentist, you may be bruxin and you may need a night guard.
3 thanks
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
40 years experience Internal Medicine
Several possibilitis: Without examining you it's impossible to know hwich of the many causes of those symptoms are at fault. It could be a muscular problem, but kidney inf ... Read More
A 30-year-old female asked:
Dr. Audie Rolnick
39 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Non specific: Esr is a non specific test. One can only be sure that there is inflammation in the body. This can come even from the common cold. Pain in the hip area ... Read More
1 thank
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. Peter Ihle
53 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
An L4-L5 can cause-: -hip , leg pain & testicular pain. C a spine surgeon 4 eval & imaging.
A 42-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
32 years experience Cosmetic Dentistry
Trigger point.: It sounds like a trigger point, an area of the muscle that is in spasm and not getting enough blood circulating through it to get better. Take a plast ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits