Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have a mole on my leg that has grown in size over the past few years

Dr. Douglas Smith
Be seen: Any mole that is rapidly growing and changing should be examined.
9

Dr. Louis Cooper
47 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Walter Klein
20 years experience Pathology
Yes: Sounds like a benign mole to me. A 3mm pigmented spot that hasn't changed in two years is very unlikely to be melanoma.
1
Dr. Hushang Haghighat
Specializes in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Benign: most likely is benign mole but if start to grow need biopsy for diagnosis.
Dr. Richard Zimon
Any changing: mole...should be seen, evaluated and (in my opinion) probably removed. Hope this is helpful Dr Z
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
48 years experience Pathology
1
Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience Medical Oncology
Dr. Martin Morell
28 years experience Rheumatology
Have: Dermatologist take a look, probable biopsy. Good luck.
1