Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I hate my life and I want to die

Dr. Robert Kneece
Specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Seek Help: Go to ER or mental Health today.Depression makes you feel this way and things will get better if treated.
33 years experience Pediatrics

46 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Krishna Kumar
55 years experience Psychiatry
1
Dr. Harold Fields
Depression: David you are very depressed you need to find a physician that you can trust as soon as possible and continue to take your medicine
1
Dr. Donald Gieck
14 years experience Clinical Psychology
1
1
25 years experience Psychiatry
I don't know any: doctors who would be willing to help you take your life. Don't know what the problem is. But I hope you are able to get the care that you need.
A male asked:
33 years experience Pediatrics
1
25 years experience Psychiatry
1
2
Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
PLEASE CALL!: If you are having suicidal ideations please call 1 (800) 273-8255 ASAP!!!
25 years experience Psychiatry
1
25 years experience Psychiatry