Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I cut my hand and now it is swollen and throbbing

Dr. Luis Villaplana
You need seen: You have an infection which can potentially spread and cause a multitude of problems. Be seen asap.

Dr. Katharine Cox
44 years experience Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Scalp/thumb: It is difficult to say if they are remote or related. See your doctor for assessment and blood work. All the best.
1
Dr. Kashif Abdullah
1
Dr. Hummayun Ismail
31 years experience Sleep Medicine
Go to ER ASAP: You need to go the nearest Emergency Room right away to get yourself evaluated.
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Finger swollen: Time to go to er, if that is where you get medical treatment. You have an infection in the finger and you need treatment.
1
Dr. John Feola
Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Antoanella Calame
18 years experience Dermatology
Possible dislocation: You may have dislocated your finger or even broken it. You should have a doctor look at it so that they can further help you :].
3