U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

How to stop bleeding fibroids

A 31-year-old member asked:
Dr. Alan Patterson
Obstetrics and Gynecology 43 years experience
Usually will stop: But if u have been having bleeding for a long time or more than the length o you period u need evaluation need txment by a board certified obgyn.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Timothy Brown
Obstetrics and Gynecology 41 years experience
Ideally, yes: When it works well, embolization will shrink the fibroids, decrease the bleeding and take the pressure off your bladder which is causing the frequent ... Read More
A 47-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
Fibroids: Surgical options for fibroids depend on the size and location. Myomectomy, hysterectomy, uterine fibroid embolization and Acessa are a few options. Pr... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
? Surgery is needed: Ask your doctor for gynecology condultation or visit your your gynecologist for re-evaluation, probably surgey is indicated for your fibroids, wish yo... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
GYN: TriNess may help; however, you may want to speak with your GYN about NSAIDS to contril heavy bleeding. Additionally, make sure that your female exams ... Read More
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Claudette Anderson
Specializes in Gynecology
If you had bleeding: That was similar quantity to your period , you may want to consider the injection ;Lupron (leuprolide).this turns of the hormones and it creates a men... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Bryan Kurtz
A Verified Doctoranswered
Obstetrics & Gynecology 35 years experience
Maybe: It's really too early to tell after the surgery if things will regulate. You need to follow up with your GYN.
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Caren Reaves
Obstetrics and Gynecology 25 years experience
See doc: Your options will depend on location of fibroid and your desire for possibility for children. The fibroid will only cause bleeding if it is located ag... Read More
A 49-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Berryman
Obstetrics and Gynecology 55 years experience
Heavy menses ?'s: Fibroids can degenerate and cause bleeding with Lupron treatment, as hormone levels which support the size of fibroids are absent with Lupron. Anothe... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership