Top answers from doctors based on your search:

how to get even skin tone all over body

A 57-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
14 years experience Cosmetic Surgery
Exfoliate: The best way to improve your skin tone over your whole body would be to use an exfoliating cream. My personal favorite is a cream containing Glycolic ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 57-year-old male asked:
Dr. Lynne Weixel
35 years experience Clinical Psychology
You need to be 16: Rules are that you need to be 16 to ask questions - have someone older ask for you. Best!
A 33-year-old male asked:
Dr. Oscar Novick
57 years experience Pediatrics
White spot: You may have afungus of the skin. Consult your doctor or dermatologist for help.
1 thank
A 30-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Leander Po
17 years experience Infectious Disease
Cause of botching?: To get more even skin tone (other than masking it) , it is important to know what is causing the red blotchy skin- an infection? Allergic reaction?Aut ... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Medical Questions: Having darker or non-fair skin is not a medical condition or disease. It is the unnecessary desire to change one's skin color that is the disease her ... Read More
A 22-year-old male asked:
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
35 years experience Pediatrics
Eat right: A food proportion of plant oils, especially avocado, a well balanced diet, 30-60 minutes of quality exercise daily, and a minimum of 7 hrs of sleep ni ... Read More
1 thank
A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
55 years experience Plastic Surgery
See a doctor.: Most plastic surgeons and/or dermatologists can help you. Your care must be individualized , prescription topical medications can usually improve your ... Read More
4 thanks
A male asked:
Dr. Dennis Dass
13 years experience Plastic Surgery
Excess : Excess upper arm fat and skin is a common concern. Liposuction can help reduce the volume of fat in this area and may result is some modest skin tigh ... Read More
1 thank
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Fisher
31 years experience Dermatology
Dark Areas: The dark areas are most likely postinflammatory Hyperpigmentation. This means that skin trauma, irritation or infection caused an up regulation of pig ... Read More
2 thanks
A 35-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ashu Syal
Dr. Ashu Syal answered
29 years experience Pediatric Nephrology and Dialysis
Rash: How old is the baby? Without looking at the rash, in person, hard to make right diagnosis and hence give you right suggestion. Consult a pediatrician.
1 thank
A 60-year-old female asked:
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience Plastic Surgery
Unavoidable: Other than wearing supportive garments, it is unlikely that you can do anything to improve skin elasticity beyond what your genetics have in store for ... Read More
A 58-year-old female asked:
Dr. Kathy Robinson
31 years experience Family Medicine
May help: It is possible that probiotics may help with these conditions. Also make sure that your thyroid is working normally. Your doctor can check this with a ... Read More
A 42-year-old member asked:
Dr. Alan Chen
Dr. Alan Chen answered
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Yes: While liposuction can be done in just about everywhere in the body. It is recommended to be used only in targeted areas (ie: abdomen, hips, thighs, a ... Read More
10 thanks
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. Joseph Eastern
43 years experience Dermatology
TIncture of time: Sorry, no magic; there is no quick way to get rid of stretch marks. They will lessen considerably over time in many cases, but the half-life of collag ... Read More
A 49-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
32 years experience Family Medicine
Quit: using nicotine products.
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ed Friedlander
43 years experience Pathology
Don't try it, Norma: Please don't try to change the color of your skin. Sunscreen can prevent darkening from tanning. But any chemicals that you try to use will disfigure ... Read More
1 thank
A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. Karen Butler
20 years experience Family Medicine
Depends: If you lose a great deal of weight in a short time. The skin cannot adjust to this. If however you lose 1-2 lab per week the skin can adapt also. Go ... Read More
A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. Arlo Miller
14 years experience Dermatology
Options: Sometimes topical tretinoin can help, otherwise you are looking at laser treatments.
2 thanks
A 42-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ellen Turner
19 years experience Dermatology
Hydration with cream: Use moisturizing creams rather than lotions. Lotions are too light for patients with excessively dry skin. There are newer moisturizers on the market ... Read More
3 thanks
A 41-year-old member asked:
Dr. Daniel Careaga
17 years experience Plastic Surgery
Dark skin: There are many different reasons for skin to become hyperpigmented. Once your doctor is sure that the cause is not serious, there are several differe ... Read More
1 thank
A member asked:
Dr. Arthur Apolinario
24 years experience Family Medicine
Totally depends: Depends on your size and your age and skin condition. I've had patients lose 200 pounds with good skin compliance that led to no surgery, and other pa ... Read More
1 comment
6 thanks

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits