Top answers from doctors based on your search:

How effective is banatan cream

Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Cosmetic Surgery 15 years experience

Dr. Chi Nguyen
Very effective.: Differin (adapalene) cream is a competitor of Epiduo and Retin-A, all are used to treat acne.
Dr. David Hettinger
Podiatry 36 years experience
Dr. Michael Swor
Vaniqa: I've prescribed it for several patients but neither they nor i were impressed with the results.
Pathology 49 years experience
Dr. Philip Schwarzman
Emergency Medicine 47 years experience
Start with a non-prescription steroid cream to see if that helps. Most likely it will and if it doesn't you'll need to follow up with a doctor.
Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 57 years experience
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology 44 years experience
Dr. Thomas Namey
Rheumatology 48 years experience
Yes!: Uv and tar ( goekerman regimen) is very effective! uv itself works!
Dr. Donald Colantino
BenGay: I down think there's any harm but it might lose some of its potency. Your pharmacist can answer this question best.