U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Hit side of head bruise on temple

A 30-year-old female asked:
Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatric Emergency Medicine 46 years experience
Head Injury: Have him seen. The forehead injury by itself does not sound concerning but now the appearance of bruising on the side of his head and behind his ear m... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 62-year-old female asked:
Dr. Steven Simon
A Verified Doctoranswered
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 39 years experience
Nerve and scar: The plate lies in the skull and the scalp overgrown this. Scalp had a network of nerves and it sounds like you developed a scar, causing stretch to on... Read More
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Maybe, maybe not: Children often hit their heads on things. If a child is behaving differently after a mild injury, she should be evaluated by her primary doctor. Somet... Read More
A 43-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
It would be prudent to see a doctor to rule out temporal arteritis. The issue is treatable but if left unattended, it can cause health issues and visi... Read More
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 51 years experience
Nothing serious!: Anything serious will cause persistent pain. So I doubt that you have anything serious going on there. If it bothers you much, you can try using local... Read More
A 33-year-old male asked:
Dr. Philip Junglas
Internal Medicine 31 years experience
Seek evaluation.: Any neck soreness from a "lump" needs an evaluation. The timing of the evaluation is based on the speed at which the symptoms are developing. If the... Read More
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Abdus Khan
Urgent Care 31 years experience
Not likely: Your symptoms are not guiding towards anything specific. Your age is not an age common for cancers, so I would look for alternative diagnosis like mig... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Go to ER: What you described is compatible with temporal arteritis and you should visit an emergency room at the earliest to protect your vision, just in case i... Read More
A 46-year-old female asked:
Dr. Rifat Naghmi
Internal Medicine 47 years experience
Tender ear: See your doctor to make sure it is not mastoiditis. You may need antibiotics.
A 32-year-old male asked:
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 58 years experience
See Dr: Temporal artery inflammation can cause blindness. It is associated with polymyalgia rheumatica, mostly older people. It responds to prednisone orally.... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership