Top answers from doctors based on your search:

hit my nose after rhinoplasty

Dr. Anthony Sclafani
31 years experience Facial Plastic Surgery
1
Dr. R. Keith Hill
21 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
4
Dr. David Sherris
32 years experience Facial Plastic Surgery
Depends: The nose is not full strength for 6 weeks. Also, if it bled it may be fractured. See your surgeon.

Dr. David Sherris
Dr. Anil Shah
Dr. Anil Shah answered
20 years experience Facial Plastic Surgery
1
Dr. Steven Rottman
17 years experience Plastic Surgery
Dr. Houtan Chaboki
3
Dr. Anthony Sclafani
1
Dr. Scott Keith
43 years experience Podiatry
Play safe...: There's always room for concern, especially only six months out from a plastic procedure. Why not give the surgeon a call just to be on the safe side.
Dr. William Culviner
29 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
A male asked:
Dr. Ofer Rodriguez
30 years experience Plastic Surgery
Depends : Depends on you expectations. Consider Radiesse (dermal fillers) ( last about 12 months) or fat injections that is more permanent.
Dr. Anthony Sclafani
Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty is designed to produce a nose which is appropriate for your face. Discuss with your facial plastic or plastic surgeon for more details.
Dr. David Lipson
49 years experience Plastic Surgery
No: A long-standing structural deformity can only be fixed by corrective surgery.
1
Dr. Jason Lichten
22 years experience Plastic Surgery
1