U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Hard pimple like bump on back

A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Cosmetic Surgery 16 years experience
Maybe not pimple: It may be a persistent clogged pore or a small cyst if it has lasted for some time. It may also be some persistent inflammation. The best way to kno... Read More
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It may be inflammation of a... Read More
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Internal Medicine 28 years experience
Your lesion has to be evaluated as it can be an irritated cyst or hair follicle as Dr Singh suggested. Other possibilities cannot be ruled out and hav... Read More
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 44 years experience
Tumor: He should see a plastic surgeon to be evaluated for removal.
Dr. Abdelkader Hawasli
Surgery 44 years experience
Need removal: Most often a hard painful masses on the neck could be an infected sebaceous cyst and needs to be treated with antibiotic if red or drained if fluctuan... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ari Ben-Yishay
36 years experience
Cyst or carbuncle?: Could be a sebaceous cyst or a soft tissue abscess, carbuncle. Get it looked at!
A 32-year-old member asked:
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctoranswered
Urology 52 years experience
May be ...: A bump from pimple (1- 1.5 mm) - hyperactive hair-follicle-related sebaceous gland, usually has its white head visible, but at times, can be a "black"... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Abscess?: If there is pus in it this is a staph infection and needs urgent medical attention.
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
Bump: You may an infection in a hair follicle. Consult your doctor for evaluation and possible treatment.
A female asked:
Dr. Frank Kuitems
Internal Medicine 37 years experience
Well : Common advice would be to stop using the vibrator. For specific diagnosis and treatment you really need to see a physician in person
A male asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Hoffman
Family Medicine 33 years experience
Is it red/swollen: If it is infected, it should be swollen, red and painful
A 35-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 31 years experience
Exam: Rashes, sin lesions, bumps are relatively impossible to diagnose over the computer. May be a cyst as described, but for definitive diagnosis, see the... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership