U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Fluid filled bumps on feet

A 40-year-old male asked:
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
Fluid filled lesions: May be eczema vs. fungal ( usually not fluid filled) could try over the counter steroids and antifungal cream F/u/ w/ podiatry/ dermatology

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. William Schmidt
A Verified Doctoranswered
55 years experience
Insect bites?: Could be insect bites. Check your bedclothes and do not squeeze the bumps. The next step is to have someone at urgent care check them out so you can r... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Likely: What you described suggests fungal infection. You may wish to see a podiatrist. Foot fungal infection is easily curable with oral medication.
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 58 years experience
There must be more: So the Dr saw you with severe, itchy dermatitis on top of your feet and did not see features of fungus. What, then, was the diagnosis? Allergic contac... Read More
A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 54 years experience
Cellulitis?: This sounds like you might have cellulitis, i.e. skin infection of the foot. it could be serious and might need an antibiotic prescription, so see a d... Read More
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Dana Dober
Specializes in Podiatry
Yes: Vesicular athlete's foot is a blistery infection that usually occurs with a sudden outbreak of fluid or pus filled areas of the skin. The blisters can... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Douglas Dockery
Podiatry 22 years experience
Blisters vs. bullae: Blisters or bullae is nature's way to prevent any further neglect to an area that has lots of friction from could develop into far worse. We have to ... Read More
A 42-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ronald Oberman
Podiatry 32 years experience
Some possibilities: Fungus, imflammatory dermatitis, allergic reaction or even some form of trauma. See podiatrist or dermalogist for evaluation and diagnosis.
A female asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Family Medicine 34 years experience
Rash: Rashes are impossible to diagnosis without looking at them. See your doctor for evaluation.
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ashley Vanderloop
Podiatry 14 years experience
See Specialist!: It sounds like there may be an infectious process starting with tenderness, discoloration and discharge. Check your temperature and if it is abnormall... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership