U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Feels like a lump in my back

A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine 38 years experience
Try antihistamine: Can be a common symptom after URI or allergic-type pharyngitis with swollen mucosa. Try otc fexofenidine once daily for a few days and if you do, sto... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 34-year-old female asked:
Dr. Carrie Cannon
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 34 years experience
Hard mass with pain: Please see your primary care physician for exam and imaging if indicated. Severe pain is not to be ignored. I am sure you have been worried about thin... Read More
A 65-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 31 years experience
See Dr.-?strept: See a dr. Could be strept. Rash may or may not be related, ..Dr. Will check both areas out. Best wishes.
A 24-year-old member asked:
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Family Medicine 30 years experience
Go to the doctor: Get it checked out. A lump could be an infection which need to be drained and treated with antibiotics, or a tumor which should be evaluated with ct ... Read More
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Family Medicine 32 years experience
Many possibilities: A "lump in my back" can be due to a number of things including a lipoma (fatty mass), sebaceous cyst, lymphoma, tumor (muscle, skin, or other tumor), ... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Urgent Care 20 years experience
Hmmm: Could be a lymph node could be a tonsil could be part of your neck. It would be nice to have a look. Please get checked out.
A 35-year-old male asked:
Dr. Bradford Romans
A Verified Doctoranswered
Internal Medicine 38 years experience
I'm not sure of the: meaning of " back passage ".If you mean your anus,this could be a hemorrhoid.(sorry to be so graphic,but we must be anatomically precise)
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 43 years experience
To be sure it is best to see a Dermatologist who will give you a thorough examination and determine the best course of treatment for your problem. If ... Read More
A 31-year-old member asked:
Dr. Brian Affleck
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 31 years experience
Throat lump: One of the more common problems that causes this problem is reflux. Reflux is pretty common and reflux to the voice box, which is called laryngophary... Read More
A 58-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
See a doctor: See a doctor and have it evaluated. It is impossible to be specific without an exam of the area.