Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Can you put polysporin on dissolvable stitches

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience Dermatology
1

Dr. Aleks Radovic
6 years experience Emergency Medicine
Yes: Swimming should be fine, but I would wait at least a week after stitches were placed. Best of luck.
Dr. Barry Levin
26 years experience Periodontics
Probably : If the sutures don't resorb they may require removal to prevent infection.
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
I am sorry : but I do not understand your question. Please consider rephrasing and resubmitting. Thanks.
Dr. Michael Fisher
31 years experience Dermatology
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
39 years experience Dentistry
1
Dr. David Hettinger
35 years experience Podiatry
It's better...: To use something like neosporin than just plain vasoline.
Dr. Vicki Levine
40 years experience Dermatology
Would not: Since many people are allergic to this ointment i would not recommend it.
1
Dr. Thomas Lamperti
20 years experience Facial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Ronald Oberman
30 years experience Podiatry
Ask your doctor: Normally not a problem if normal healing occurs but check with your doctor to be sure.
Dr. Robert Douglas
50 years experience Orthodontics
Dr. Martin Tyson
26 years experience Addiction Medicine
6
Dr. Alan Ettinger
48 years experience Podiatry
The: Average time for normal wounds to heal in a healthy person is two weeks.
2
Dr. Patrick McCleskey
19 years experience Dermatology
7
24 years experience Psychiatry
Dr. Neil Notaroberto
28 years experience Ophthalmology
Dr. Antoanella Calame
18 years experience Dermatology
Possibly...: It is important to keep it covered using a band-aid. Keep an eye on it and make sure ti doesn't get infected.
2
Dr. Debra Atkins
19 years experience Dermatology
1
Dr. John Ebner
17 years experience Dermatology
Not recommended: It is meant for minor cuts and scraps on the skin, not in the mouth. If you put it in the mouth, you will swallow most of it.
1
Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Dr. Rafael Lugo
27 years experience General Surgery
1
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience Plastic Surgery
Yes for limited time: Yes, but i would avoid for more than 10 days. D not use inside vaginal mucosa!
1
Dr. Robert Whitfield
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Skin glue: Just head back to the office if whoever put the material in and just have then deal with it. I am sure they would be happy to take it off for you.
1