U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Can water in the ear cause dizziness

A 48-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Neurologist: I feel that an inner ear disorder is still the likely cause of this symptom. A neurologist or a neurootolayngologist can examine you and advise you ab... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. David Ellis
Family Medicine 43 years experience
Ear trauma : It is possible that you could have a ruptured ear drum from the trauma. Your symptoms are also consistent with this kind of injury. Recommend seeing y... Read More
A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Karen Dantin
Family Medicine 38 years experience
Ask your doc: I would check with your doc that didi the surgery. He would be most familiar with what is possible.
A 51-year-old female asked:
Dr. Eric Hastriter
Pediatrics - Neurology 20 years experience
Posterior ear pain: Pain behind the ear could be spread of infection to the mastoid air cells and you should be seen by your doctor who prescribed your current antibiotic... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 45 years experience
Examination: You probably have a wax impaction. This can loosened with a dissolving drug like Cerumenex and can be removed by direct inspection with a cerumen spoo... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiac Electrophysiology 43 years experience
There are many: potential causes for low blood pressure (dehydration, anemia, medications, autonomic dysfunction) but the most common is dehydration. Check with your ... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. Zachary Veres
Family Medicine 19 years experience
Dizzy: This could be sinus related or ear infection related. It could be vertigo from inner ear fluid as well. Lastly it always could be cardiac related wh... Read More
A 60-year-old female asked:
Dr. Suzanne Galli
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 25 years experience
See an ENT: You would benefit from an in person evaluation by a board certified otolaryngologist.
A female asked:
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
A Verified Doctoranswered
29 years experience
Caloric vertigo: You are experiencing a temperature stimulation of the inner ear fluid which causes the sensation of movement. This may be facilitated through a tympan... Read More
A 55-year-old female asked:
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery 21 years experience
Try warming it.: For my patients i suggest a solution of vinegar and alcohol for mild swimmers ear. You might try warming the solution by holding it in your hands fo... Read More