Top answers from doctors based on your search:

can t fully straighten knee

Dr. John Goldman
55 years experience Rheumatology
Yes: You need it checked. It could be a cartilage problem. We call this an internal derrangment of the knee
1
Dr. Edward Hellman
29 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Absolutely: Yes, I would definitely get it evaluated,
Dr. Laura Anissian
Rest, ice: I would give it time to rest and ice it daily. If not better in a few weeks, see an MD for evaluation.
Dr. Varun Verma
Go and see a doctor: 'A year'? Or yesterday? Regardless, if you can't support your weight - you should go and see a doctor. You may require imaging like an xray.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
49 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
7
Dr. Mubin Mahomed
Specializes in
1
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Gehrig Harris
Dr. Ronald Krauser
52 years experience Rheumatology
Get knee evaluated: If your knee has locked, it could be due to a tear. Have it evaluated, preferably by an orthopedist.
Dr. Susan Rhoads