Top answers from doctors based on your search:

can anemia cause fainting

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Many symptoms: Please have someone take you to the nearest Emergency facility - you need their care. Let me know what develops.
2

Dr. Nayla Mumneh
29 years experience Allergy and Immunology
1
Dr. Sewa Legha
50 years experience Medical Oncology
Dr. Carlo Hatem
25 years experience Pulmonary Critical Care
Dr. Gerald Neuberg
38 years experience Cardiology
2
25 years experience Psychiatry
Just : Just a few questions. Do you ever have black, tarry, smelly bowel movements? Are you a male or a female? How well do you hydrate with water?
Dr. Philip Chao
38 years experience Radiology
Near syncope: Can be from many things. See a doctor. Are you saying you have a doctor who says you have iron deficiency anemia?
Dr. Sewa Legha
50 years experience Medical Oncology
1
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Michael Dugan
Specializes in Hematology
The first step is: To confirm the cause of the anemia is iron deficiency. If so, and the anemia is severe, IV iron may be given.