Top answers from doctors based on your search:

blood filled bump on finger

Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience Plastic Surgery

Dr. Andrew Murphy
28 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Check with lab: The cost for lab test will vary from lab to lab and region to region of us. Call the lab that and check what the "cash" cost will be.
48 years experience Pathology
1
Dr. Rajesh Vindhya
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Dr. Bachar Al-Alami
35 years experience ADHD and Autism
Dr. Robert Uyeda
44 years experience General Surgery
The proper: specialist is dermatologist I think rather than plastic surgeon. It sounds like an infection, not a surgical problem.
1
Dr. Martin Raff
55 years experience Infectious Disease
See a doctor: Without being able to examine these there is no way to know what they are. Get it looked at professionally. Good luck.
Dr. Subramaniam Arumugam
55 years experience Plastic Surgery
See Doctor ASAP: you should go to emergency or urgent care and see doctor to get the best possible results and to possibly avoid problems
Dr. Stuart Winkler
47 years experience Nephrology and Dialysis
2
Dr. Tonda Anderson
Cherry hemangiomas: I suspect they are cherry hemangiomas, which are normal; my mom has them, too!
1