Top answers from doctors based on your search:

blackheads all over body

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
36 years experience Pediatrics
1

33 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Larry Xanthopoulos
22 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Antonio Carbonell
52 years experience Plastic Surgery
The acne cure book: Check out chapter 4 of the Acne Cure book by Dr Doubrow in Amazon Great read .puts the acne management in your hand with simple OTC options
Dr. Steven Simon
38 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
1
Dr. Greg Sexton
39 years experience Plastic Surgery
Comedones: Blackheads or comedones are blocked pores. They can be reduced with washing with soap and water morning and night, and exfoliation.
1
Dr. Indu Lal
Dr. Indu Lal answered
50 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
73 years experience Preventive Medicine
There is a tool: That looks like a little spoon with a hole in it and you place the blackhead in the hole and push down. Probably available at a drug store.
1
1
Dr. Anifat Balogun
29 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Robert Lang
52 years experience Endocrinology
Dr. Julan Crane
25 years experience Pediatrics
Acne: You need a topical medication that helps the skin exfoliate to open pores