Top answers from doctors based on your search:

age spot on penis

A 52-year-old male asked:
Dr. David Lipkin
51 years experience Internal Medicine
See a dermatologist: Lentigo Simplex and Penile Lentiginosis present as flat brown to black spots on the penis with irregular borders. They are not malignant BUT Lentigo M ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 52-year-old member asked:
Dr. Mitchell Vogel
29 years experience Ophthalmology
Surgery: If you do not like a specific birthmark or "nevus" please seek the advise of a dermatologist.
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Glynis Ablon
28 years experience Dermatology
It might lighten: spot, but won't likely remove completely.
A 56-year-old male asked:
Dr. Christopher Moeller
37 years experience Dermatology
Brown spot: If itchy, yes you should get it checked out.
A 55-year-old member asked:
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Penis lesion: Bruising, or worse lesions on the penis are not normal and i think you will get limited help here on this simple application. Your problem is they ty ... Read More
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Richard Sarle
21 years experience Urology
Skin lesion: Get checked by doc.
1 thank
A 56-year-old member asked:
Dr. Cheryl Levin
15 years experience Dermatology
Hard bump: This may be as harmless as a blocked hair follicle, but may be a more serious infection, harmless or harmful tumor. Please get it checked by a healthc ... Read More
1 thank
A 20-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gregory Thompson
31 years experience Internal Medicine
Penile lumps: Genital warts are a possibility, unless they appeared very suddenly, but it would require visual inspection by a doctor to confirm.
A 49-year-old male asked:
Dr. David Sneid
40 years experience Endocrinology
Need doctor to see: You need to have your doctor look at the spots while they're visible.
1 thank
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. James Eitner
33 years experience Family Medicine
See Your Doctor: Unfortunately, it is something that would need to be seen to diagnose. Please see your doctor to have it checked out.
A 54-year-old member asked:
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Probably normal: "pearly penile papules" are are like a "mini string of pearls around head of penis. Normal finding especially in uncircumcised men. Sometimes called " ... Read More
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin answered
29 years experience Geriatrics
Wart or skin tag: Without seeing that bump, we can only speculate whether it's a benign skin tag or infectious wart or something else. Go see your Family Doc or local h ... Read More
A 34-year-old male asked:
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Will settle down: Advise to postpone masturbating until the bruise has gone.
1 thank
A 52-year-old female asked:
Dr. Neigatha Graney
36 years experience Pediatrics
Itchy Skin Rash: Your son has "several spots that itch" and is not scabies per your doctor. Itching is associated with a number of skin conditions and can be caused b ... Read More
A 33-year-old male asked:
Dr. James Goodpaster
28 years experience Dentistry
Most likely Not HIV: You might have another std (not enough information for conclusive answer was given). 4 wks is not sufficient time for these types of symptoms to show ... Read More
1 thank
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. David Sneid
40 years experience Endocrinology
Could be almost anyt: Could be almost anything and should be evaluated by a doctor while they are still visible.
A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Oscar Novick
57 years experience Pediatrics
Fordyce spots: Fordyce spots which is benign can be a normal occurence.
1 comment
A 23-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
50 years experience Endocrinology
Shaft issue: Hard to be sure without taking your medical history and examining your concern. Please make an appointment to be seen by your primary doctor as soon a ... Read More
A 44-year-old female asked:
Dr. Henry Dorn
24 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Depends: The burning sensation is my biggest concern that there may be some sort of infection, but the bumps you described could be unrelated. May be a simple ... Read More
2 thanks
A 53-year-old member asked:
Dr. Shelly Friedman
38 years experience Dermatology
Yes: It is probably alopecia areata which can be treated by a dermatologist.
A 32-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ed Friedlander
43 years experience Pathology
Some ideas: Are you describing smegma that rubs off the glans? Are you describing pearly penile papules on the corona around the glans? Look these up online and i ... Read More
A 34-year-old male asked:
Dr. Lusa Hung
Dr. Lusa Hung answered
15 years experience Clinical Psychology
See a doctor : I would go see a doctor to take a look at that. Could be normal symptoms or something more serious
A 41-year-old member asked:
Dr. Morris Westfried
45 years experience Dermatology
Trauma: Probably blood, but should be checked for possible STDs such as herpes. Also suggest vdrl for syphilis and HIV testing to be safe.Do not ignore , it i ... Read More
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Alves
23 years experience Emergency Medicine
Get exam: See your Gynecologist or a Dermatologist to look at the breast skin lesion to be sure it's not either a Fungal infection or a skin cancer.
1 thank

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!
Unlimited visits