Top answers from doctors based on your search:

after surgery how long do the stiches remain for removal of a cyst

Dr. James Kercher
17 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Depends: Depends on where the cyst is removed from. Most likely can return to normal after the incisions heal but should be discussed with your surgeon.
1
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
38 years experience Podiatry
Possible: Yes most end up in surgical shoe but depends on size and location. Mainly used in this case to protect and prevent sutures to not pull apart.
1

Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice
1
Dr. Michael Dansie
1
Dr. Tariq Niazi
43 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
3
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
28 years experience Podiatry
Possibly: Need to confer with your surgeon.
1
Dr. Gregg Nishi
22 years experience Bariatrics
Sex after surgery : There is no hard and fast rule but 2 weeks is probably safe as long as your incisions are healed and you feel well enough.
Dr. Irving Harper
1
Dr. David Earle
31 years experience General Surgery
2
Dr. Frank Kuitems
Well : Usually a couple of weeks if not see a doctor for evaluation and treatment
Dr. Lori Semel
35 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Christopher Hendrix
27 years experience Podiatry
2
Dr. Joseph Gutman
Why?: Would you have surgery for a ganglion cyst???