What are the key symptoms of immotile cilia syndrome?

Immotile Cilia. Usually people with this condition will initially present with lung disease, frequent pneumonia or bronchitis.
Nonmoving live sperm. A rare disease. Both men and women may have their main organs on the opposite side of the body the heart on the right side, liver on the left and appendix on the left. Often have history of sinus problems and respiratory illnesses. Semen analysis shows no moving sperm. Vitality assay shows they are alive but not moving. Nasal biopsy now possible to confirm the diagnosis. A rare disease indeed.