Does the gardasil vaccine for HPV had any harmful side effects?

Well, yes. Well, yes, no vaccine is perfectly safe and all vaccines have potentially bad side effects. However, the data for gardisil is very reassuring. I initial studies only headache, dizziness, fever and local pain and redness from the shot were found in kids more than placebo. Now, it's been studied over 7 years and 100 millions does distributed with very safe data since release. That should be good.
None in my patients. There is nothing unusual about gardasil. It is a newer vaccine, so is just as safe as the meningitis, hepatitis, or flu shots. Fainting after shots or blood draws has always happened to a few people in medical settings, so that's not news. In the U.S., 3000-4000 women die each year from cervical cancer, now a vaccine-preventable disease. Somebody's wife, daughter, or mother dies each 2.5 hours!
Yes. It is nice to hear so many have had no problems. There are other studies indicating otherwise and the most concerning are the reported deaths after the vaccine. A study in india was suspended in april 2010 when there were four deaths and 120 adverse reactions. The long term affects have yet to be seen. Parents need to research and help their teens make an informed decision.
Yes. Many people report no problems with this vaccine. Others do. There have been reports of some very adverse effects including death. I would rather discuss if this vaccine is needed for a young adult on an individual basis and go forward that way.
No. Gardasil has an excellent safety record. The most common side effect is pain and redness or swelling at the injection site. Mild to moderate fever and headaches can also occur. Allergic reactions are very rare, but let your doctor know if you're allergic to yeast before you receive gardasil. Fainting can happen after any medical procedure, including shots. All these effects are temporary.
No. Gardasil vaccine is very safe. The most common side effects are pain at the injection site and fainting episodes in the first few minutes after getting the shot. Up to70- 80% of people will become infected with hpv over their lifetime without being vaccinated.