Burning with urination from herpes outbreak?

Not likely. Genital herpes isn't always symptomatic. Often times you'll never know that you have an infection. When you do, all you'll notice are blisters on a red base. Burning upon urination suggests either a bladder or kidney infection (different manifestations of urinary tract infections), or possibly a different sexually transmitted infection. Go see your family physician for proper diagnosis & treatment.
Possible. If herpes is at your urinary opening. Uti also needs to be excluded and is a more likely cause of your symptoms. Please see your dr. Or attend a clinic. Good luck.