U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old member asked:

What to do if i did a penile duplex ultrasound and it revealed i have venous leakage, what should i do?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Tillett
Urology 23 years experience
Venous leak: This is a common cause of erectile dysfunction. The treatment is pde-5 inhibitors (viagra, cialis, levitra) or other medical therapies. Generally surgery is not recommended. See your urologist.
Last updated Nov 2, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.