A member asked:

I am 23 and still my penis is fully covered with the skin will this disturb my sexual life?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

You will have: Problems with hygiene and infection. Consult a urologist.

Answered 6/10/2013

5.1k views

Thank
Dr. Robert Killian answered

Specializes in General Practice

Foreskin: I have to make some assumptions given the brevity of your question. I am assuming you are uncircumcised and that the foreskin does not retract fully when erect to show the full head of the penis. It this is correct you need to see a physician to see why this is the case and to figure out how to fix it. If this is not the problem please rephrase your question.

Answered 6/11/2013

5.1k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more