U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old member asked:

Circumcised and want my foreskin surgically reattached or a medical surgery to create a new foreskin. is this possible?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Mark Kuhnke
General Surgery 41 years experience
Hmmmmm: This doesn't sound like a great idea, but i suggest you seek the input of an experienced and reputable urologist. He/she will be able to tell you if your desire is reasonable. You do realize that no man who was circumcised has ever developed penile cancer, right? Anyway, my recommendation stands - speak to a urologist, who can guide you. Good luck.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 12, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.