A member asked:

I have a painful lump on my outer labia where the fordyce spots are. it looks like it may have a head. it started around the time i should've gotten my period (i am on iud). doctors aren't available until november. what can i do in the meantime?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

This sounds like an infection of a kin gland or cyst. Try using warm compesses for a few days. If the area becomes hot or red or cyou have fever pl go to urgent care. Hope you feel better

Answered 10/3/2023



Related Questions