A member asked:

A month ago, i sat on my testicles, it was very painful. i saw blood in my seamen later - but not in my urine - . now i have erection problem amnd have law sperm. what can i do? please?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Hiep Le answered

Specializes in Nephrology and Dialysis

You had the semen analyzed so you have been evaluated by a doctor. All your described symptoms are not uncommon at your age but if you want a thorough assessment, you should see a urologist. Good luck.

Answered 5/27/2023


Dr. Birendra Tandan answered

Specializes in Urology

This is from local trauma and will gradually heal. You have injured anything permanently. Erection problem is from worry it will go away. Try wearing a support underwear to prevent such accident in the future. Good luck

Answered 5/29/2023



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question