A member asked:

I haven't ever climaxed/orgasmed and or had real pleasure and get horrid cramps, i might have pelvic muscle spasms, so can treatment help me finally climax/orgasm from my own masterbation? i fear other men due to sexual trauma + rape?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Yes it can. You need a good Gyn exam to see if there is an organic cause for this and if not then pl. see a sex therapist for proper technique and guidance and soon you will enjoy normal sexual pleasure. Good luck

Answered 10/26/2022



Related Questions