U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old male asked:

Hi,i would like assistance on something very personal. i have been experiencing erectile dysfunction and early ejaculations for a little while now i have been trying to figure out what to do but i think my problem is severe cause my libido is low.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Therapy: Please consider working with a therapist on this issue. If you can find one that specializes in male health or sexual health- that would be ideal. You can contact your health insurance agency to get a list of providers that are covered. Or you may even look in to on line or telemedicine options.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Aug 20, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.