U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 17-year-old male asked:

I am 18 years old and i have erectile dysfunction. it started when i was 14, and now i can't get an erection. i also feel a lack of libido. i am really worried. is this condition always reversible or curable? what should i do, as i am afraid to talk

1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
ED and low libido: Please push past your fear of talking and see your doctor. You can do it. He/she can take a history, measure your hormone levels, check for blood flow issues, etc. There is much reason to be hopeful. Peace and good health.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Aug 19, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.