A member asked:

Here in past month or two (and has happened few years ago as well but stopped after a month or two) at first when i would be about to get off during intercourse blood would come out of my penis. now its just in my semen and in my pee emergency room?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Robert Kwok answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Doctor can examine: A young adult with blood coming out of his penis during intercourse can see his primary care doctor for an in-person exam to see what the problem might be. Sometimes there is an infection, other times there is not. If one's primary care doctor is not able to solve the problem, a urologist can also help.

Answered 1/25/2020



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question