A member asked:

I am experiencing obesity and appetite changes (quality: increased appetite) . the following also describe me: weight gain, abdominal obesity, abnormally round face, abnormally large face, generalized weakness, and loss of sex drive. what should i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See doctor: What you described suggests an endocrine disorder and you should consult a doctor, preferably an endocrinologist. Wish you good health!

Answered 7/18/2018



Related Questions