A member asked:

I do have two questions i have like a red blister under my foreskin that has been there for a few weeks now. i have never had intercourse. seccondly if i was to see a doctor about this- should i be errect or flacid when showing my penis?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See doctor: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you. Do not worry about flaccid or erect, go see a doctor. Flaccid would be fine for the examination. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

Answered 2/27/2018



Related Questions