U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing excessive menstrual cramps and no menstrual periods. the following also describe me: pelvic pain, pain during sex, irregular menstr?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Navita Modi
Obstetrics and Gynecology 25 years experience
Endometriosis : It can be sign of endometriosis,just make sure see your obgyn in case she has to do laparoscopic to r/o the problem

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.