A member asked:

His testicles are hurting n swollen his back and stomach aches and it's hurting some when he urinates?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. PHILIP WALLER answered

Specializes in Rheumatology

Infection: These symptoms are concerning for infection or possibly what we call torsion (twisting of the testicle) and I believe he needs to seek medical care now. Good luck

Answered 9/26/2017


Dr. Richard Zimon answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

He may: have PROSTATITIS, SEMINAL VESICULITIS ( Bacterial infections of the prostate gland or the tiny sacs which store sperm)....IN SHORT this REQUIRES a "HANDS ON" examination, Diagnosis , and Treatment (probably with antibiotics! Do not delay .seek ER or URGENTCare Unit help! Dr Z

Answered 9/23/2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question