A member asked:

Lump under balls on upper thigh like the size of a pea not painful but tender to touch feels like a swollen gland?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Vicken Poochikian answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

See a Doctor.: It may be superficial small boil of scrotum.But need to be seen to decide whats best for you.You may need a sonogram, depending what the doctor feels. We are concerned about testicular cancer first, otherwise it may also be a small cyst.

Answered 8/17/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question