U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
New York, NY
A 43-year-old female asked:

Can pain/irritation in the clitoral region radiate and feel like urethral pain? no uti, no std's, but irritated and wonder

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
Sure: Pain and irritation of the genitals often radiates to the surrounding tissue. The next step is a pelvic exam. This way a proper diagnosis can be made and the appropriate therapy prescribed.
Last updated Jul 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.