A member asked:

I have an lump on right testicle and i get red ruches on the right side of the scrotum. this makes me think a got penile cancer.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Richard Sarle answered

Specializes in Urology

Rash/ mass: Unlikely penile ca; need to get check by urologist for testes lump.

Answered 8/17/2013



Related Questions