A member asked:

How long it might take to get testosterone production back to how it used to be after pre-diabetes recovery, and improve libido and erectile function?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper answered

Specializes in Endocrinology

Testosterone: You need a referral to a Urologist. You will examined and your testosterone levels will be evaluated. If they are indeed low an Endocrinologist will find the reason and manage the improvement.

Answered 6/6/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question